Sunday, January 10, 2010

--The Story (Part 1)--

And this is how the quest begins...

I've been together with my girlfriend for over 10 years. We're each other's so called "High School Sweethearts". We were always the ideal, model couple that all other couples envied.

Fast forward almost a decade, both of us are in the workforce and trying to save up money to buy a place to move out. Work pressure and everyday life takes its toll and you sort of end up in a routine lifestyle that evolves around work and rest. No pressure of getting married, no real financial burdens, life just goes on.

When I was young, I always wanted to get married at an early age and start a family and possibly having a baby as well right after. I guess life takes you in different directions than what you would've wanted or dreamed of. Or maybe childhood dreams and imaginative adult life is far from the realistic, everyday adult life.

I casually started my quest about less than a year ago. Being a perfectionist, and a smart shopper, I always research thoroughly about a product before I make the purchase. And obviously, a ring is no different... and if anything, should be researched even more thoroughly.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment