Monday, May 24, 2010

...

Going to rant a little here...

I'm a pretty understanding and sensitive guy, but I can never truly understand why girls get so anxious about knowing when they're going to get married and have everything planned out. If this is coming from a single girl, going into her 30s, okay, I think I see where they're coming from and definitely have sympathy in that scenario. But what about those girls who's been dating someone for years, or even longer? I know, I know, "Since it's been so long, how come he hasn't popped the question yet?!?!" What if the girl knew the answer to that question? Would she want to know? Then what is the whole point of a so called surprise proposal? Isn't that what girls want at the end of the day? The perfect proposal? How is that going to be possible if they keep inquiring and complaining about when it's going to happen?

If the guy's a good guy, shouldn't the girl have faith in him? Especially if he says to trust him and leave it up to him? Why is it so hard to think from the other perspective that maybe... just maybe, he might be planning something and didn't want to give you any hints so it would be a big surprise? Instead why does it have to be, oh he's not telling me, he must be a loser. Next girls night out, every girl-friend bashes on him. "Why is he such a coward?" "Why doesn't he want to propose and get engaged with you?" "Doesn't he treasure you?" "Does he not respect you?"

I'm not a coward. I do want to get engaged. I absolutely treasure you. I respect you the most out of anyone in the world. Can't you understand that I need to plan things on my own and find the perfect moment and opportunity to propose?

No comments:

Post a Comment